DSOX4032A_Oscilloscope_350_MHz,_2_Channels.pdf (3.22 MB)
With the industry’s largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen, you may be surprised just how easy it is to use the InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series. It is “designed for touch,” so you spend less time setting up your scope and more time designing and testing.
Take advantage of capabilities such as the innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger; simply draw a box around the signals of interest, and the 4000 X-Series creates the trigger for you. If you can see it, you can trigger on it.
Anomalies and elusive events are the toughest to debug. With MegaZoom IV smart memory technology, the 4000 X-Series redefines your experience with an industry-leading 1-million-waveforms-per-second update rate that lets you see more of your signal behavior. The 4000 X-Series gives you more confidence in your design. Standard segmented memory turns the oscilloscope into an effective ultra-deep memory capture tool.
Each 4000X-Series oscilloscope comes standard with one probe per channel.
Key Features & Specifications
Experience the speed:
- 1-million-waveforms/sec update rate
- MegaZoom IV uncompromised smart memory technology
- Standard segmented memory
Experience the usability:
- Industry’s largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch display
- Interface designed for touch
- Innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering
Experience the integration: Get 5 instruments in 1, with full upgradability - including bandwidth:
- Logic analyzer (MSO)
- Serial protocol analyzer, including USB (optional)
- WaveGen 20 MHz dual channel arbitrary/function generator (optional)
- Digital voltmeter (DVM) option with 3-digit voltage and 5-digit frequency counter measurements